Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful-Cary, NC Photographer

This year I have so much to be thankful for.  I have a wonderful husband who supports my endeavors and is a good father and provider.  I am also thankful for my two beautiful children.  They are healthy, smart and just all around good kids (despite the the little spats that they have between each other.)  I'm thankful that my mother lives close enough that if I need help, she can be there to help me.  I also have inlaws that will drop anything and come if I need them.  I am also thankful that I have some of the best friends that a girl could ever ask for-from the friends that I've know since I was 3 to the ones that live 3,000 miles away to my besties that I talk to everyday.  I'm thankful for you all.  Finally, I am thankful for all of my new clients.  Without you and your referrals, I'm not sure if I would continue with my new venture.  So to you, I say thank you.  I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

What's a photo blog without pictures?  Here are a couple of pictures of two of the people that I am extremely thankful for:  Grace and Cooper.




No comments:

Post a Comment