Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Card-Cary, NC Photographer


I went out this Monday and took some pictures of my mom with her grandchildren.  For the past couple of years she has told me that she wanted to do picture of her with the kids but always waited until it was too late.  Well, we all planned in advance this year.  The kids behaved as you expect photographer's children to behave-each ran in a different direction and not listening.  I did manage to get a couple of posed group shots and a few of my own children.  I might try again tomorrow to get some pictures of my two imps together.

Anyway, for those who have hired me to do family pictures, I do offer Christmas card design.  Please contact me if this is some thing that you would be interested in doing.







No comments:

Post a Comment