Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cards and Gift Certifcates-Cary, NC Photographer




As promised on Facebook, I have taken pictures of some Christmas cards (OK, mine and my mom's).  I'm absolutely thrilled by the way they turned out.  The pictures do not do them justice.  They have this beautiful, soft pearlized sheen to them.  I did flat cards instead of the traditional folded cards so that my recipients can just use the back picture after the holidays have passed.  They can frame it if they'd like.  If this is something you are interested in having done, there is still time.  Contact me as soon as possible so I have time to design the cards.



I also received my gift cards from the printers as well today.  They make excellent Christmas gifts.  Who wouldn't like the gift of pictures.  If this is something that would be perfect for a family member, contact me and I can get one to you right away.






No comments:

Post a Comment