Sunday, November 15, 2009

A New "B" Category, "Before"-Cary, NC Photographer


I had a friend contact me that she wanted to have a boudoir session.  Her boyfriend is currently serving a year long tour in Iraq and wanted to send him some special pictures.  This is something that I don't typically do.  As my tag line reads, "Bumps, Bundles and Beyond", so I focus mostly on maternity and children.  I told my friend as I was leaving that I was going to have to add "Before" to my tag line.  "Before"  as in before bumps, bundles, and beyond. 

I had a blast doing the session and my friend was completely at ease with the camera. I know she enjoyed herself as did I. I hope she and her boyfriend are pleased with my images.







1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful pictures. She is a lovely girl and I'm sure he will be happy with the results. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete