Sunday, November 22, 2009

The M Family at Sarah P. Duke Gardens-Durham, NC Family Photographer

Let me start this post by saying that I'm not a Duke fan... but I love their garden.  The Sarah P. Duke Gardens are so lovely that it doesn't matter what time of the year that you visit you will find something that you will fall in love with.  When the M Family suggested this as the site for their holiday portrait, I was so excited.  I was a little chilly this morning but that didn't put a damper on anyone's mood.  Mister A and Miss A were absolute joys to work with.  Miss A took a little bit of coaxing to get her to smile and look at the camera but I did manage to get some shots of her doing both.  I'm not sure if she did ever see Cinderella, Jaques and Gus-Gus ever pop out my lens but she did try to see them.

I hope you enjoy the sneak peek and I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.




No comments:

Post a Comment