Sunday, January 10, 2010

Latest 365 Pics

{006/365}

Made quick stop at the grocery store and they had these cute sport bottles of juice. Each one had different characters on them. I got a Lightning McQueen car for Cooper and a Hello Kitty one for Grace. It was a complete impulse buy. I had no one to blame but my self. No kids were with me. But you know what, they were so excited to have these when they got up from their nap. So worth it.

 

{007/365}

This is Grace's newest thing. She will come up to me or whoever is in the area and tell them a secret. She's definitely got the whole secret thing down. She will whisper in a breathy tone with her little hand cupped around her mouth and their ear. Usually the secret makes no sense or isn't really a secret. But she thinks it's the greatest thing ever and 9 times out of ten, the secret will end in her giggling uncontrollably.

How wonderful to think some of the best things in life is whispering a nonsensical (is that even a word) is so much fun. Especially when the secret is shared with a friend.





{008/365}

Last week my theme was Grace and Grace type things. This week, I will be focusing on Cooper

This is my little boy Cooper Thomas. He is 22 months old. I never realized how truely different boys were than girls until I had one of each. He is completely obsessed with vehicles-planes, trains, trucks, cars, buses-you name it, he loves it. My daughter never showed any interest in cars.

He's my little impish devil. If he doesn't want to do something he smirks and will run away. He absolutely refuses to kiss me. It's become a running joke in our household. I can tell him to give anyone else a kiss, including Grace's dolls, and he will gladly do it. Ask him to kiss me, he shakes his head no while grinning. Oh, well, I know he loves me and it doesn't hurt my feelings. This is just another wonderful thing that makes him Cooper.

This was from this morning's breakfast. He requested pancakes so I made him pancakes. He was very happy to sit at the table and eat them.


{009/365}

Cooper absolutely adores his cars. Just a small sampling of his favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment